AYO: ART, YOGA & OUTDOOR ADVENTURES – SKIDEGATE/QUEEN CHARLOTTE
Spend your Spring Break with Jamie & Karen, in partnership with the QC & Skidegate Youth Centres, exploring themes like respect, responsibility & interconnection through yoga, arts, crafts and adventures!
Each day will start with yoga activities followed by snacks and crafts like painting and printmaking. Youth will go on outdoor adventures in the community each day, play interactive games and spending time at the parks. Open to kids ages 7-12 years. Sign up for one week or both weeks!
- 8:30 – 9:45 Yoga: movement, meditation & story
- 9:45 – 10:15 Snack and outdoor free time
- 10:15-12:00 Art project
- 12-12:30 Lunch**
- 12:30-1:30 Finish art project
- 1:30-3:00 Snack and outdoor time
*Schedule subject to change due to weather.
**Please bring a packed lunch. Snacks & all other materials for programming are provided.
PLEASE NOTE: A minimum of 10 registrations per week are needed by March 2, 2020 to make this program sustainable.
- WEEK 1: March 16 – 20th, 2020 (5 days)
- WEEK 2: March 23 – 27, 2020 (5 days)
DAY(S): Monday to Friday
TIME(S): 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- WEEK 1: Queen Charlotte Youth Centre
- WEEK 2: Skidegate Youth Centre
COST: $40.00 per week
AGE: 7 – 12 years