Round 2! Hatha Yoga with Meghan – DAAJING GIIDS
This will be a mixed level yoga practice. It’s beginner friendly with options to step up your practice depending on your experience. Classes will encompass a wide variety of poses and breath work.
What You’ll Need: A yoga mat. Additional props that are nice to have – a yoga strap (or a big towel/scarf), and 2 yoga blocks. Bolsters will be available for use. If you need any equipment for loan during the duration of the program (mat, blocks, or yoga strap), you can arrange directly with HG Rec (email@example.com) or borrow from the studio!
Day(s): Thursdays (7 classes)
Time(s): 5:30 – 6:45PM
Location: Earth Temple
Instructor: Meghan Cross
A minimum of 5 participants are required for this class to run. Drop-in available. Please complete a waiver before attending class: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/60887ecf84ab2/web/
Nomadic by nature and inspired by movement, Meghan unintentionally found the practice of yoga in 2011. After a year of intense asana practice, she sought to deepen her knowledge and understanding of Yoga by completing her 200hr YTT with Shakti Mhi at Prana Yoga Teacher’s College. Meghan is in constant awe of what the present moment can teach us and sees yoga as a path to presence. She invites you to come and explore the depths of your Self through breath and shape making.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES
- Participants can show up to class at least 15 minutes before start. Please give enough time for the instructor to complete daily verbal screening, attendance, and to complete any required forms.
- Participants must complete a waiver form on the first day of class.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own mat or equipment to the class.
- Participants must stay home if they show any symptoms (e.g. cough, fever, fatigue).
- Class may be cancelled by instructors if they show symptoms.
- In the event of a participant or instructor showing symptoms during the program, the participant will be asked to remove themselves from the program and seek medical advice. Beyond daily screening, is not up to our staff to do temperature checks, testing or contact tracing. This is the role of the health authority.
Staying safe is a shared responsibility. These procedures and our combined efforts help to lower the risk of spreading COVID-19, but there is still a risk.
Please do your best to abide by these new procedures to ensure we can recreate safely and respectfully together on Haida Gwaii.